Last updated – 27.12.2023
Effective date – 27.12.2023
This website is not designed to be used by children. Any collection of data from children is unintentional.
INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU:
The information we hold about you may include the following:
- Basic details such as name, address, email address, phone number or other contact details.
- Messages that you provide in our contact forms.
- Details of contact we have had with you.
- Details of services you have received.
- Patient experience feedback and treatment outcome information you provide.
- Information about complaints and incidents.
- Notes and reports about your health and any treatment and care you have received or need.
- Information from customer surveys, competitions and marketing activities.
- Recordings of calls we receive or make.
- Other information we receive from other sources, including from your use of websites and other digital platforms we (or our group companies) operate or the other services we provide, information from business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, or information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
*Please note that it is important to hold accurate personal data from you. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes in your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Customer feedback collection
- Respond to your queries
- Supporting your medical and dental treatment.
- Internal record keeping and administration.
- Responding to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
- Checking the accuracy of information about you, and the quality of your treatment or care, including auditing medical and billing information.
- Supporting another of your healthcare professionals.
- Assessing the type and quality of care you have received and any concerns or complaints you raise, so that these can be properly investigated.
- Using your contact information to send you service related information.
- Using your contact information to send promotional material about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- Using your contact information to give you an opportunity to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
- Using your contact information to conduct and analyse market research.
- If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- When we have your permission.
- When we are permitted or obliged to do so by law.
- If there are other exceptional circumstances, and we are unable, or it is not appropriate to seek your permission.
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred, and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us, and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer:
Address: 19 Market St, Gainsborough, DN21 2BE
Phone: 01427 353 090
We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.