Replace missing teeth with dental implants
Dental implants offer a modern solution to restore your smile with several key advantages:
Understanding dental implants
Dental implants are a revolutionary advancement in dental technology, providing a robust and permanent solution for missing teeth.
Comprising a titanium post implanted into the jawbone, which acts as a root, and a custom-made crown that sits on top, they offer a highly effective way to restore both the function and aesthetics of your natural teeth.
Unlike traditional dentures or bridges, implants integrate with your jawbone, providing stability and preventing bone loss, making them an excellent long-term investment in your oral health.
Alternatives to dental implants
When considering tooth replacement options, it’s important to compare key aspects of dental implants with alternatives like dentures and bridges
- Stability: Dental implants provide a secure, stable fit that integrates with the jawbone, unlike dentures which may slip or cause discomfort, particularly when eating or speaking.
- Bone preservation: Implants help in maintaining and stimulating the jawbone, preventing bone loss. This is a significant benefit not offered by traditional bridges or dentures, which can actually accelerate bone loss due to lack of stimulation.
- Longevity and cost-effectiveness: While the initial cost of implants might be higher, they often offer greater longevity and require fewer follow-up procedures compared to dentures and bridges. This can make them more cost-effective in the long run.
- Aesthetic and functional outcome: Implants closely resemble and function like natural teeth, a level of aesthetic and functional replication that can be challenging for dentures and bridges to match.
- Impact on adjacent teeth: Dental bridges require altering adjacent healthy teeth to anchor the bridge, whereas implants are standalone and don’t affect neighbouring teeth.
- Maintenance and care: Dentures often require special cleaning and care routines, and bridges need meticulous flossing around the anchor teeth. Implants, on the other hand, can be cared for just like natural teeth with regular brushing and flossing.
- Overall comfort and convenience: Implants eliminate many of the inconveniences associated with dentures, such as the need for adhesives and concerns about slipping or clicking sounds while talking or eating.
Dental implants procedure
How does a dental implant look like?
Same day teeth
Our practice offers revolutionary solutions for full arch restoring, like All-on-Four or All-on-Six dental implants.
All-on-Four dental implants
This technique involves placing four strategically positioned implants in the jaw to support a full arch of teeth.
It’s an ideal option for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth and are looking for a more permanent, hassle-free solution compared to traditional dentures.
The All-on-Four method offers a faster recovery time and can often be completed in a single day, providing immediate functional and aesthetic benefits.
All-on-Six dental implants
Similar to All-on-Four, the All-on-Six technique uses six implants for additional support, making it suitable for patients who require extra stability due to bone density or other factors.
This option ensures a more distributed force, enhancing the durability and lifespan of the implant-supported arch. Like All-on-Four, patients can enjoy almost immediate results with a full set of functional, natural-looking teeth.
Ready to replace your missing teeth?
We are committed to providing not just exceptional dental care, but also a personalised and comfortable experience for each of our patients. Choosing us for your dental implant needs means entrusting your smile to a team that values your well-being and satisfaction above all. Our skilled professionals are equipped with the latest technology and techniques in dental implantology, ensuring you receive the highest standard of care.
We take pride in our attention to detail, from the initial consultation to the final placement of your implants. Our practice is not just about restoring teeth; it’s about enhancing lives through improved dental health and confidence in your smile. We understand the importance of a supportive and informative approach, which is why we are always available to address any questions or concerns you may have. Let us be your partners in achieving a healthier, more beautiful smile.
Whether you need more information on our services or want to make an appointment.